GET CASH DIRECT. FASTER!
Family Tax Loans within 60 minutes
Cash Loans From $200 to $2,000
beach_access Over 18
beach_access Australian Resident or Working Visa
beach_access Mobile and email contact
beach_access Regular income with validated bank account
Single Mother Loan
The Single Mother, or the Centrelink Family Tax A & B loan is generally for single mothers or parents, receiving regular Centrelink Family Tax A & B benefits. They may also be working part-time or casually while supporting their dependent children.
What is a Family Tax A & B Benefit?
There are several payment types from Centrelink which are available to families. They include the Family Tax Benefit, parenting payment and child support. More information about the payments for families can be found here.
The Family Tax Benefits comes in two parts, A and B, and helps with the cost of raising children.
You may be eligible if:
- Have a dependent child or a full-time secondary student aged 16 to 19 who is not receiving a Centrelink benefit.
- Care for the child for at least 35% of the time.
- Meet an income test
You may also be eligible for other child-based support as a single mother:
- Child Care Benefit – this payment is for the cost of day care, outside school hour care, vacation care, pre-school and kindergarten costs
- Parental Leave Pay – a short term payment while a parent is on leave from work to care for a new child
- Child Care Rebate – covers 50% of out-of-pocket costs for approved childcare – subject to an annual limit per child
You can access more information about the Family Tax Benefit here.