Get Cashdirect




Visa Loans from $200 to $5,000

Cash Direct offers a range of loan options for new migrants working in Australia. If you are a Non-Permanent Resident in Australia, with a Temporary Working Visa, an International Student Visa or have a Family or Partner based Visa; you can qualify for a Cash Direct Visa Loan.
We offer Small Loans of between $200 to $2,000, that can be paid over 1 to 12 months. We also offer medium loans of up to $5,000, typically paid over 12 months. We can consider larger loans where you have higher income and capacity to repay a larger loan.

Visa Loan Eligibility

How can I qualify for a Visa Loan? Easy, you will just need to have:

Applying for a Visa Loan is 100% Online and Paperless. It will take less than a few minutes to apply online, and once approved, you sign up electronically, and money is transferred into your Australian bank account within 1 hour. As a Cash Direct Member, you will get Express Service for any future loan needs.

Click here to Apply Online Now.

Is it easier to get a loan once you become a Permanent Resident?

Yes, much easier. Once you have your permanent residency, you will find the larger banks and lenders will be much more comfortable lending to you. You can then qualify for highly competitive car and home loans. Your permanent residency will also give you access to free education at Public Schools and access to Medicare, Australia’s Public Health Care System. If you need help funding your Permanent Resident Application, click here.

International Student Loan

The International Student loan is for students, trainees, as well as parents or guardians of underage international students. The most common situation will be an adult student on a 400 Student visa, or a 407 training visa. However, can also be for a parent on a 590 Guardian visa or a Graduate working on a 485 temporary Graduate Visa.

The International Student Visa is often used to support tuition fees, interim expenses and bills. It will require the applicant to be working a minimum of 20 hours per week and demonstrating a responsible ongoing budget.

These loans are typically:

What are the main Student Visas to help you qualify?

The main student visa is the Subclass 500. This Subclass 500 Visa is for International Students enrolled in a registered course, and are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight. This 500 Visa also allows you to travel abroad.

You cannot apply for a Permanent Residency from the 500 Student Visa, but you can apply for the 485 Temporary Graduate Visa. This will allow you to stay for an additional 2 to 4 years depending on your degree. You must show evidence of graduation from your degree, with school records, show proof of English language proficiency and have valid overseas health cover (health insurance).

If you Graduated with an Engineering degree you can also apply for a 476 Visa, a type of skilled work visa.

From one of these Visas, you can then apply for Permanent Residency.

What is the main purpose of an International Student Loan?

This loan is designed to help a new Australian working migrant on a 482 Visa cover or other work related Visas with their upfront expenses and obligations in getting started, which typically include:

To apply for a Cash Direct Visa Loan in minutes, click here.

All Set? Get Started With Your Application
Apply Now